Monday, April 16, 2012

Daily Shoes Week 14-15

Napi cipők 14-15. hét  
FASHION >> Topanka  

This post will be longer than usual since I owe you the list of previous week, as well. The last two week was a little crazy running: packaging, travelling, packaging, Eastern, birthdays, etc. I still didn't manage to catch up with myself. But let's see the shoes-report.

Ez a poszt most hosszabb lesz a szokásosnál, hiszen adós vagyok még a megelőző hét listájával is. Az utóbbi két hét egy kissé őrült rohanás volt: csomagolás, utazás, csomagolás, húsvét, születésnapok, stb. Még mindig nem sikerült utolérnem magam. De akkor lássuk a cipő-riportot.

WEEK 14: we spent almost the whole week in Ghymes. It is not easy to sum up the shoes that I wore because I changed them depending on the activities we made. I also did not want to snapshot the shoes there, so I made now a demonstrative retrospective daily collection. Because of the enviroment I chose rather flat shoes, even so the weather became so cold in the end, so we have celebrated the Easter in snow with my beloved motorbike boots again.

14. hét: szinte az egész hetet Gyimesen töltöttünk. Nem könnyű összegezni a viselt cipőket, mivel egy napon belül is cserélgettem őket, attól függően mit csináltunk. Ugyancsak nem foglalkoztam azzal, hogy ott fotózgassam a cipőket, szóval most készítettem egy demonstratív-retrospektív napi összeállítást. A környezet miatt inkább a lapos talpú cipőket favorizáltam, sőt a végén még hidegre is fordult az idő, húsvét napját már hóesésben ünnepeltük hőn szeretett motoros csizmámban.





WEEK 15: after returning home, on Tuesday I leaped into the work and high heels again. But I had so much things to manage and run after, so my feets were totally out ... maybe I should even try platforms for daily wear: with these thin-soled shoes it is something deadly to waggling in concrete jungle. So thereafter I stayed by my flats with aching feets.

15. hét: miután hazatértünk, kedden újra belevetettem magam a munkába és a magas sarkakba. De olyan sok intéznivalóm volt sok rohangászással, hogy a lábaim teljesen kikészültek ... talán ideje lenne kipróbálni a platformokat napi használatra: ezekben a vékony talpú cipőkben valami halálos a betondzsungelt koptatni. Így utána már sajgó lábakkal maradtam a kis laposaknál.




0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment