Sunday, August 12, 2012

Floral Peplum with Stripes

Virágos peplum csíkossal  
FASHION ›› Outfits  


Well, mission was completed! Finally I managed to find a proper peplum top which has the waist on the right place. Additionally it has this solid floral print which brought me to the idea of hitting two birds with one stone: challenging myself with pattern mixing. I was lucky to find this simple cotton striped skirt  in the same tone as the top. Adding some yellow and gold accessories and I was ready to go. I hope you like it and have some motivation to try floral+stripe coupling, too.

Hát, küldetés teljesítve! Végül sikerült rátalálnom a megfelelő peplum felsőre, aminek a derékrésze végre jó helyen van. Ráadásul szép szolid virágmintás, ami aztán meghozta a kedvem ahhoz, hogy két legyet üssek egy csapásra: kipróbáljam a minta keverést. Szerencsére találtam egy hasonló tónusú csíkos pamut szoknyát, ami ezt lehetővé tette. Némi sárga és arany kiegészítő, s már kész is a szett. Remélem nektek is tetszik, és kedvet kaptatok a virágos+csíkos párosításhoz.






0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment