Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Florals

Őszi virágminta  
FASHION ›› Outfits


Although last spring and summer I wore this Zara skirt a lot this is also a perfect choise for autumn. It's interesting since pairing it with thick black tights I realized that it has rather a dark green base color instead of black, but no matter. I composed one of my favorite fall uniform: pencil skirt with a cozy knit, it has a relaxed feminine effect in my opinion. Making a bit of contrast today I added a warm green color to the basically cold shades of skirt, finally completed the look with a vintage-like necklace and earrings.

Habár sokat hordtam ezt a Zara szoknyát tavasszal és nyáron, szerintem őszre is tökéletes választás. Érdekes, mert ahogy vastag fekete harisnyát húztam fel hozzá, rájöttem, hogy valójában sötét zöld az alapszíne és nem fekete, no de nincs ezzel semmi gond. Az egyik kedvenc őszi egyenruhámat állítottam össze: szűk szoknyát kényelmes kötött pulcsival, így az egésznek lazán nőies hatása van. Hogy egy kis kontrasztot is adjak az összeállításhoz ma egy meleg fűzöld színű pulóvert választottam a szoknya alapvetően hideg árnyalataihoz, majd némi vintázs hatású ékszerekkel tettem teljessé az öltözéket.






2 megjegyzés:

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Gorgoeus outfit! I love floral clothes for fall:) Your skirt is beautiful and your sweater match perfectly!

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com

Andrea said...

Thank you, Jasmin!

Post a Comment