Monday, November 19, 2012

Little Fishtail Skirt

A kis uszályos szoknya 
FASHION >> Outfits 


Although I love fashion I don't follow it so strictly. I adore garments with some special details and once I find such a treasure I don't mind whether the color, fabric or tailoring are in fashion or not, I get it. And yes, these are also the pieces that I wear later for years again and again. Well, this skirt is a good example: I don't know why but I loved this puckered fishtail detail on back already for the first sight. My figure is not a kind of "world champion", but this skirt definitely improves my curves and makes a kind of "J Lo's bum" :D. At the same time I feel some feminine vintage vibe around, so I paired some red and tweed items to it.

Habár szeretem a divatot, azért nem követem túl szigorúan. Imádom azokat a ruhadarabokat, amiken valamilyen különleges részlet van, és ha ilyen kincsekre találok, nem érdekel, hogy a színe, anyaga vagy szabása épp divatos-e, megszerzem. És hát igen, többnyire ezek azok a darabok, amiket aztán még évekig újra és újra felveszek. Nos, ez a szoknya is egy jó példa: nem tudom pontosan miért, de ebbe a húzott uszályszerű kis megoldásba rögtön szerelmes lettem. Mitagadás nincs valami világbajnok alakom, de ez a szoknya határozottam javít a vonalaimon, szinte "J Lo tomport" varázsol :D. Ugyanakkor én érzek egy kis nőies vintázs bájt is körülötte, szóval most néhány piros és tweed holmival párosítottam.






3 megjegyzés:

Borjana said...

Love how you look in that skirt;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Tiina A said...

The skirt is very cute and feminine!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Girls!

Post a Comment