Monday, January 14, 2013

Think Pink

Gondolkodj pinkben  
FASHION ›› Outfits  


I could have written also the "coat for a button" as title, since truth be told I arranged this ensemble around the necklace. I've bought it last summer, I loved the ethnic-tribal vibe around it. Of course I could put so nice outfits together ... on summer. But as it turned to be cold poor necklace was hidden in the bottom of my jewel box. But only until this thick bright pink skirt has caught my eyes on H&M sales last month. So my pink tribal necklace is back, girls: now I composed a simple two-toned outfit  - have I already told that I like chocolate brown? :D In order to break the monotony of pink-chocolate combo I've added this blue clutch just for having a little fun on these dark winter days.

Azt a címet is írhattam volna, hogy "kabátot a gombhoz", ugyanis az igazat megvallva ezt az összeállítást a nyaklánc köré alakítottam. Még tavaly nyáron vásároltam, elsőre beleszerettem a törzsi-etnikus karakterébe. Természetesen csodás szetteket tudtam vele összerakni ... nyáron. Azonban ahogy az idő hidegre fordult, szegény nyaklánc is elbújt valamelyik ékszeres dobozkám alján. Tette ezt egészen addig, amíg megpillantottam ezt a vastag, élénk pink szoknyát a H&M leárazásán. És tadaaam, ezennel a pink nyaklánc visszatért: ezúttal egy kéttónusú kompozícióval - említettem már, hogy szeretem a csokibarnát? :D Hogy megtörjem a pink-csokoládé monotóniát, erre a kék táskára esett a választásom, csak hogy egy kis vidámságot is vigyek a sötét téli napokba.




1 megjegyzés:

Anonymous said...

love the combination of colors. Great color of pink for a skirt. Nice necklace.
http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment