Monday, November 28, 2016

Latte Macchiato

Latte színpaletta  
FASHION » Outfits  


First of all: no, this is not a gastro post at all! It was just my favorite coffee drink that inspired me on a late autumn day to wear creamy beige with white. This color-combo is rather for summer and I wouldn't say that I'm often wear these light colors in cold seasons, but as I drank my warm latte macchiato I thought: let's make a try with them, maybe it will warm up my day, too. Don't care about the color but choose good textures: this time a fluffy white sweater and a cozy beige wool coat. And of course the coffee...

Először is: nem, ez most nem egy gasztro poszt lesz! Csupán egy késő őszi napon megihletett a kedvenc kávém, hogy krémszínt és fehéret viseljek. Ez a színkombináció inkább nyárra való lenne, és azt se mondanám, hogy túl gyakran választom ezeket a színeket a hideg hónapokban, de ahogy ittam a meleg latte macchiato-t, azt gondoltam: adjunk egy esélyt nekik, talán a napomat is felmelegítik. Nem is kell a színekkel foglalkozni, a lényeg inkább a textúrákon van: ezúttal egy pihe-puha fehér pulóvert választottam és melengető bézs gyapjúkabátot. És persze a kávét ...









Thanks for stopping by! / Köszi, hogy benéztél!
Andrea

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment